Senior Consultant Life Sciences, Health & Food
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,199 - €6,632 per monthConsultancy
... looking for a challenge where you support start-ups, companies or universities in realising ground-breaking innovations and excellent research? And do grants and funding schemes hold no secrets for you? We would love to get to know you! Are you our new Senior Consultant Life Sciences, Health & Food (0.8 FTE - 1 FTE)?
Then you will get...
- A good salary: € 4,199 to € 6,632 and a generous net expense allowance;
- An employer with a mission: contribute to groundbreaking projects that make an impact;
- Challenging work from which you will learn a lot;
- The opportunity to expand your network even further;
- A good working atmosphere, with helpful and sociable colleagues;
- 30 holidays (based on 40 hours);
- We care about your ambition: an annual budget of € 1000 for learning and development;
- A bonus and profit scheme and a good pension scheme with Hezelburcht paying 2/3rds of the premium;
- A laptop and telephone;
- A travel allowance or an NS business card. After 1 year, a lease car is among the possibilities;
- A hybrid policy and the freedom to arrange your own schedule;
- Unforgettable company parties and ski holidays;
- Prospect of permanent employment.
As a Senior Consultant Life Sciences, Health & Food at Hezelburcht, you will...
For example, you will become the point of contact for Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) and will write or review grant applications for researchers. Or you'll engage with organisations like Wolk B.V. that are looking for grants for their life-saving hip airbag. You identify grant opportunities and offer optimal support in the application process. With your knowledge, experience and technical background, you make ambitions for relations come true! You also enjoy taking on new grant consultants and teaching them the tricks of the trade.
You already have experience in the subsidy field. Has some knowledge faded away? No problem, thanks to the Hezelburcht Grant Academy you get a quick refresher course on the funding landscape.
You recognise yourself in...
- You are entrepreneurial and results-oriented;
- You enjoy transferring your knowledge and experience and have training and coaching skills;
- You have guts and a high sense of responsibility;
- You have an affinity with the latest developments in the field of LSH&F;
- You have a completed scientific education (preferably a PhD) in (bio)medical technology, technical medicine, health sciences, or related field;
- You have at least three years of working experience in grant management;
- You speak and write excellently in Dutch and have a good command of the English language.
What kind of company are you joining?
You will join an ambitious company full of committed colleagues. We work for the finest organisations in the Netherlands and Europe: from Maastricht University to Innocent drinks. We do so with more than 100 colleagues across our seven offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. At Hezelburcht, we always go for 100%, both for our relations and our employees.
Do not wait any longer, grab this opportunity and convince us of your abilities! Are you interested in this position but is The Hague not your city? No problem! We are always looking for talent everywhere, so apply and who knows, maybe you will soon start as Senior Consultant Life Sciences, Health & Food at one of our other offices!